The Ministry of Finance opens opportunities for all students without exception who wish to carry out internships in order to complete higher education studies. The internship acceptance program is carried out based on unit needs and the suitability of qualifications and study programs.
Students are required to submit an internship application which contains:
- Curriculum vitae
- Internship proposal: starting internship time, internship duration, echelon 1 units, and program plan
- College cover letter
- Last grade transcript
The Ministry of Finance internship program is open for 12 positions, as follows:
Required study programs: Economics • State Finance • Accounting • Legal Studies • Management • Informatics Engineering • Archives • Statistics • State Administration • Psychology • Government Sciences • Information Systems • Archives Vocational Schools • Office Administration Vocational Schools • Computer and Network Engineering Vocational Schools • Engineering Vocational Schools Software • Computer Technology • Computer Engineering • Computer Science • Information Systems • Application Software Engineering • Multimedia and Network Engineering • Information Management • IT Programming • Law • Statistics • Property Management • Financial Management • Economic Planning and Development Policy • Secretariat • Science Communication
Required study programs: Office Administration • Multimedia • Accounting • Statistics • Mathematics • Economics • Management • Communication Studies • Computer Engineering
Directorate General of Budget
Required study programs: Civil Engineering • Architecture • Software Engineering • Information Systems • Informatics Engineering • Graphic Design • Visual Communication Design • Electrical Engineering • Management • Development Economics • Information Systems • Economics • Accounting • Actuarial
Directorate General of Taxation
Required study programs: Taxation • Accounting • Economics • Tax Law • Assessment • Management
Directorate General of Customs and Excise
Required study programs: International Relations • Taxation • Economics • Accounting • Communication Studies • Legal Studies • Public Relations • Criminology • Informatics Engineering • Management • Secretariat • Fiscal Administration Science
Directorate General of Treasury
Required study programs: Economics • Accounting • Economics • IT • Public Administration • Management • Law • Visual Communication Design • Public Administration
Directorate General of State Assets
Required study programs: Psychology • Accounting • Economics • Taxation • Finance • Management • Graphic Design • Law • Appraiser • State Treasury • Public Administration • Office Administration • Financial Management Economics • Assessment • Communication Studies • Statistics • Industrial Engineering • Architectural Engineering • Civil Engineering • Business Law • Business Management • Archives • Secretariat • Libraries • Public Administration • Finance and Banking • Graphic Design • Asset Management • Informatics/Computer/IT • Computer and Network Engineering • HR Management • Information Technology • Graphic Design
National Single Window Institute
Required study program: Archives • Library Science
Fiscal policy Agency
Directorate General of Fiscal Balance
Directorate General of Financing and Risk Management
Financial Education and Training Agency
INTERNSHIP PROCESS FLOW
- Applicants send an internship application letter via email [email protected].
- The internship PIC sends applications to the unit according to the criteria and qualifications.
- The unit responds to the application for the internship.
- The internship PIC sends a response letter to applicants via email.
- Intern applicants can start the internship if approved.
THINGS ABOUT INTERNSHIP
- The time for applying for an internship has a duration of 14 working days from the time the proposal is received by the material processor.
- Internship activities can be followed by new graduates and students as long as the applicant meets the registration qualifications.
- The implementation of the internship is adjusted to the internship placement unit which can be carried out on a WFO and or WFH basis.
- In one internship period there are 3-4 students who carry out internships in one location to improve the implementation of the internship.
- Currently, the Ministry of Finance does not provide an honorarium for interns.
- Further information about the Ministry of Finance’s internship program can be accessed at www.sdm.kemenkeu.go.id.
- The Ministry of Finance internship brochure can be downloaded at here
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:May 5, 2021
- Start Time:06:00
- End Date:May 5, 2021
- End Time:16:00