Vision & Mission
To become a center for the development of management science, improving the quality of superior human capital, having a conservation perspective, and having an international reputation.
1. Organizing professional education in the field of management by upholding honesty, ethics, and social responsibility;
2. Organizing and developing research and community service professionally in the field of management by upholding honesty, integrity, and social responsibility;
3. Develop and enhance cooperation with other universities, government institutions, the private sector, and business practices in local and global communities.
SEMARANG, AYOSEMARANG.COM – The Chancellor of the State University of Semarang (Unnes) Prof.…
Thursday, May 27, 2021. The Department of Management, Faculty of Economics, State University…
The Management Department held an online comprehensive exam socialization event on Wednesday, April…
The Ministry of Finance opens opportunities for all students without exception who wish to carry out internships in order to complete higher education studies. The internship acceptance program is carried out based on unit needs…
- 06:00 - 16:00
In accordance with the offer of research and community service which has been opened until April 25, 2021, we present the recommendations of the reviewer team who have evaluated it by setting out a funded…
- 12:00 - 16:00 (May 9, 2021)
Based on Circular Number B/2580/UN37.3.1/AM/2021, we hereby inform you that the LPPM UNNES Real Work Lecture Development Center is extending the KKN order period until May 24, 2021. In this regard, students are requested to:…
- 06:00 - 16:00 (May 24, 2021)