In connection with letter No. 207/B/BW/2017 concerning the 2017 Bidikmisi and PPA Quotas from the Ministry of Research, Technology and Higher Education with a scholarship amount of IDR 400,000 (four hundred thousand rupiah) students/month for 12 (twelve) months according to the 2017 PPA guidelines .
Schedule for Academic Achievement Improvement Scholarship (PPA) Registration:
- Online Registration : http://beasiswa.unnes.ac.id/
- On Line Registration starts on : April 3, 2017 – 10.00 W.I.B.
- On line registration closing date : April 13, 2017 – 23:59 W.I.B.
- Faculty Selection : 18 – 19 April 2017
- Announcement of stage I : April 25, 2017
- File collection stage I : April 25 – April 28 2017 (at the Faculty)
- Revision of File Submission : May 3, 2017 (at the Faculty)
- Final announcement : May 8 2017
- Upload Data to Dikti : 10 May 2017
- The S1/Diploma IV level is the lowest in the second semester and the highest in the VIII semester and is still an active student for at least 6 months of the current budget year.
- Diploma III, the lowest in the second semester and the highest in the sixth semester.
Completeness of the required documents (if you have passed the selection stage 1)
- Completeness of the required documents (if you have passed the selection stage 1)
- Photocopy of transcripts legalized by the Dean/Vice Dean for Academic Affairs with a minimum GPA of 3.00;
- Photocopy of certificate or other evidence of achievement in co-curricular and/or
extra curricular (if you have);
- Statement letter of not receiving scholarships/other tuition assistance from
sources of APBN/APBD that are known by the Deputy Dean for Student Affairs (can be downloaded at scholarship.unnes.ac.id);
- Recommendation from the Vice Dean for Student Affairs (can be downloaded here beasiswa.unnes.ac.id);
- Photocopy of Family Card;